CLEANING THE REFRIGERATOR
• Before cleaning
- Unplug the power supply plug ﬁrst to
• Compartment Shelves and Door Racks
- Regular cleaning of compartment shelves and
door racks is recommended
• Magnetic Door Seals
- Water stain and fruit juice accumulated on the
door seals may decrease seal effect. So
regular cleaning of the door especially the
bottom is necessary.
Regular wiping is
• Do not wash the refrigerator directly.
- Water may decrease the insulation effect and
cause electricity leaking.
• After Cleaning
Please check the following items:
- Has the power cord been damaged?
- Has the power plug generated heat abnormally?
- Has the power plug been inserted correctly?
• Exterior of Refrigerator
- Wipe with a cloth slightly moistened with
detergent and then dry.
- It is normal if cloth is dyed slightly.
• Vegetable Drawer
- Vegetable compartment can be easily ﬁlled
with water. If more water accumulated on the
surface of vegetables, vegetables may be
frozen. Regular cleaning of vegetable
compartment is recommended.
• Do not use the following strong
solvents for cleaning:
- Abstergent, petroleum, benzene, hydrochloric
acid etc, as these might damage the surface of