14. ENERGY EFFICIENCY..................... 29 FOR PERFECT RESULTS Thank you for choosing this AEG product. We have created it to give you impeccable performance for many years, with innovative technologies that help make life simpler features you might not find on ordinary appliances. Please spend a few minutes reading to get the very best from it.
ENGLISH manufacturer is not responsible for any injuries or damages that are the result of incorrect installation or usage. Always keep the instructions in a safe and accessible location for future reference. 1.1 Children and vulnerable people safety WARNING! Risk of suffocation, injury or permanent disability.
Do not operate the appliance by means of an external • timer or separate remote-control system. WARNING: Unattended cooking on a hob with fat or • oil can be dangerous and may result in fire. NEVER try to extinguish a fire with water, but switch •...
ENGLISH Use only the food sensor (core temperature sensor) • recommended for this appliance. To remove the shelf supports first pull the front of the • shelf support and then the rear end away from the side walls. Install the shelf supports in the opposite sequence.
• Connect the mains plug to the mains • The vapours that very hot oil releases socket only at the end of the can cause spontaneous combustion. installation. Make sure that there is • Used oil, that can contain food...
ENGLISH other purposes, for example room • If you use an oven spray, obey the heating. safety instructions on the packaging. • Do not clean the catalytic enamel (if 2.4 Care and Cleaning applicable) with any kind of detergent. WARNING! 2.5 Internal light Risk of injury, fire, or damage to the appliance.
3. PRODUCT DESCRIPTION 3.1 General overview Control panel and hob Air vents for the cooling fan Heating element Lamp Shelf support, removable Socket for the core temperature sensor Shelf positions 3.2 Cooking surface layout Cooking zone 1200 W Steam outlet - number and position...
ENGLISH Temperature indicator / symbol for the top oven 3.4 Accessories Use the trivet only with the Grill- / roasting pan. • Wire shelf • Core temperature sensor For cookware, cake tins, roasts. To measure how far the food is •...
5. HOB - DAILY USE 5.2 Activating and WARNING! deactivating the outer rings Refer to Safety chapters. You can adjust the surface you cook to 5.1 Heat setting the dimension of the cookware. To activate the outer ring: turn the...
ENGLISH Heat setting Use to: Time Hints (min) 1 - 2 Hollandaise sauce, melt: but- 5 - 25 Mix from time to time. ter, chocolate, gelatine. 1 - 2 Solidify: fluffy omelettes, 10 - 40 Cook with a lid on. baked eggs.
8. OVEN - DAILY USE WARNING! Refer to Safety chapters. 8.1 Top oven functions Symbol Oven function Application Off position The appliance is off. Oven Lamp To activate the lamp without a cooking function. 100 - 250 Conventional Cook- To bake and roast food on one shelf position.
ENGLISH Symbol Oven function Application Bottom Heat To bake cakes with crispy bottom and to preserve food. Defrost This function can be used for defrosting frozen foods, such as vegetables and fruits. The defrosting time depends on the amount and size of the frozen food.
7. Remove the plug of the core temperature sensor from the socket. • All accessories have small Remove the meat from the indentations at the top of appliance. the right and left side to If the meat is not cooked to your increase safety.
ENGLISH Put the wire shelf on the telescopic runners so that the feet point downwards. 2. Put the deep pan into the oven on the necessary shelf position. 8.8 Telescopic runners - Put the baking tray or deep pan on the telescopic runners.
A. Function indicators D. Core temperature sensor indicator B. Time display C. Function indicator 9.2 Buttons Button Function Description MINUS To set the time. CLOCK To set a clock function. PLUS To set the time. 9.3 Clock functions table...
ENGLISH 9.6 Setting the TIME DELAY 9.7 Setting the MINUTE MINDER 1. Set an oven function and temperature. 1. Press again and again until 2. Press again and again until starts to flash. starts to flash. 2. Press to set the necessary 3.
10.4 Tips on baking Baking results Possible cause Remedy The bottom of the cake is The shelf position is incor- Put the cake on a lower not browned sufficiently. rect. shelf. The cake sinks and becomes The oven temperature is too The next time you bake, set soggy, lumpy or streaky.
10.9 Roasting • If necessary, turn the roast after 1/2 to 2/3 of the cooking time. • Use heat-resistant ovenware to roast. • To keep meat more succulent: Refer to the instructions of the – roast lean meat in the roasting tin ovenware manufacturer.
ENGLISH Food Food core temperature Shelf position (°C) Roast beef 75 - 80 1 - 2 Veal Food Food core temperature Shelf position (°C) Fillet of beef 2 - 3 Lamb Food Food core temperature Shelf position (°C) Leg / shoulder / saddle Pork Food Food core temperature...
ENGLISH 11.3 Catalytic cleaning CAUTION! Do not clean the catalytic surface with oven sprays, abrasive cleaning agents, soap or other cleaning agents. This will damage the catalytic surface. Spots or discolouration of 2. Pull the rear end of the shelf support the catalytic surface have no away from the side wall and remove effect on catalytic...
2. Pull up the trim. 3. Remove the glass panels. To replace the glass panels, do the same steps in reverse. Before you lower the trim, attach the A trim part to the door. Refer to the image. 11.7 Replacing the lamp Put a cloth on the bottom of the interior of the appliance.
ENGLISH 12.1 What to do if... Problem Possible cause Remedy You cannot activate the ap- The appliance is not connec- Check if the appliance is cor- pliance. ted to an electrical supply or rectly connected to the elec- it is connected incorrectly. trical supply.
We recommend that you write the data here: Product number (PNC) ......... Serial number (S.N.) ......... 13. INSTALLATION 13.3 Levelling of the appliance WARNING! Refer to Safety chapters. 13.1 Technical data Dimensions Height 894 - 912 mm Width 600 mm...
14. ENERGY EFFICIENCY 14.1 Product information for hob according to EU 66/2014 Model identification 43172V-MN Type of hob Hob inside Freestanding Cooker Number of cooking zones Heating technology...
• Before you activate the cooking zone put the cookware on it. 14.3 Product Fiche and information for ovens according to EU 65-66/2014 Supplier's name Model identification 43172V-MN Top oven: 105.6 Energy Efficiency Index Main oven: 105.9 Top oven: A Energy efficiency class...
ENGLISH Use the residual heat to warm up other Keep food warm dishes. Choose the lowest possible temperature setting to use residual heat and keep a Keep breaks between baking as short as meal warm. possible when you prepare few dishes at one time.