CSL100MV ManualEN 062007.qxp
• Do not immerse spotlight in water.
• Do not drop or throw spotlight. It contains glass and a sealed lead acid battery.
• Only replace bulb with type indicated in specifications (H3, 12 volt quartz halogen).
• Do not crush, cut, pull or expose charging adapter cords to extreme heat.
• Position charging adapter cords so they do not become entangled or become a safety
hazard. Keep cords away from sharp edges.
• Use in a dry location only.
• Do not operate this unit with a missing or damaged guard or glass lamp containment
b a r r i e r.
• Do not use any accessory not supplied or recommended by the manufacturer.
• To reduce risk of damage to electric plug and cord, pull by plug rather than cord when
disconnecting from the 12 volt DC outlet.
• Do not attempt to use the unit if the 12 volt DC plug or cord are damaged – return the
unit to manufacturer for repair.
• Read And Understand This Instruction Manual Before Using This Unit.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
THIS MANUAL CONTAINS IMPORTANT SAFETY AND OPERATING INSTRUCTIONS FOR
1,000,000 SPOTLIGHT MODEL CSL100MV.
WARNING: TO REDUCE THE RISK OF INJURY:
• Follow these instructions and those published by the manufacturer of any equipment you
intend to use with this unit. Review cautionary markings on these products.
Thank you for choosing the CSL100MV SportSpot
manual carefully before use to ensure optimum performance and avoid damage to the unit.
• A compact, powerful quartz halogen spotlight
• P o w e rful quartz halogen bulb delivers a bright, tight beam
• C o m p u t e r-designed parabolic reflector
• Compact, lightweight design
• Pistol grip handle design fits comfortably in your hand
• On/Off spring-loaded power switch delivers an instant beam
• Can be used with Black & Decker® jump starters for portability
• Hanging hook for convenient storage
1,000,000 Spotlight. Please read this