Browse Net TV
What you can do
Enjoy Internet Applications (Apps), specially
adapted internet websites for your TV. You
can control the Apps with the TV remote
control. For example, you can:
Read newspaper headlines
Check weather forecasts
Use the catch-up TV feature to watch TV
programmes that you missed. Availability of
catch-up TV Apps differ for each country.
To find out which TV programmes are
available, access the Net TV programme
Find out more on Net TV services at the
Net TV forum website,
Each country has different Net TV
Certain websites may not display
completely. Some functions are not
available, for example file download, or
functions that require plug-ins.
Net TV services are updated
automatically. To view the latest
updates, change [All] to [New]in the
Net TV displays one page at a time, in
TP Vision Netherlands B.V. bears no
responsibility regarding the content and
the quality of the content provided by
the content service providers.
What you need
To enjoy Net TV, complete these tasks:
1. On your home network, connect the TV
to the Internet
2. On your TV, configure Net TV.
3. On your PC, register with Philips to enjoy
exclusive benefits and receive updates on
product information. You can register now
You can lock Net TV Applications
(Apps) with a 4 digit pin-code. All adult
Apps can be locked as one selection.
When you lock an adult Application,
the advertisements and Web pages not
adapted for Net TV remain accessible.
Connect the TV to the Internet
On your home network, connect the
1. Connect a router with a high-speed
connection to the Internet.
2. Switch on the router.
3. Install the network. See Connect the TV
> Computers and the Internet (Page 53).
Configure Net TV
1. Press , select [Browse Net TV], and
then press OK to confirm.
The terms and conditions of use are
2. To agree to the terms and conditions,
press OK. The registration menu is
3. To register with Club Philips, select
[Register], then press OK.
4. Confirm the onscreen message.
A prompt asks if you want to lock adult
5. To lock adult services, select [Lock], then
To leave adult services unlocked, select
[Leave unlocked], then press OK.
6. To lock, enter a 4-digit code, then press
7. Re-enter the 4-digit code, then press OK.
The Net TV start page is displayed.