DISCONNECT MACHINE FROM POWER SOURCE.
To change blades:
1. Press in door latches (A) Fig. 34, and open door (B) as shown.
2. Loosen two screws (C) Fig. 35, and remove blade guard (D).
3. Release tension on the band saw blade by turning tension knob (E) Fig. 34 counterclockwise.
4. Remove table alignment screw (F) Fig. 36.
5. Slip the blade off both wheels and guide it out through the slot in the table.
6. Check the new blade to make sure that the teeth will point down toward the table when installed. IF NOT,
CAREFULLY TURN BLADE INSIDE OUT.
7. Place the new blade onto wheels and adjust blade tension, blade guides and tracking as described previously in
8. Replace blade guard, which was removed in STEP 2, and table alignment screw which was removed in
9. Close door (B) Fig. 34, before operating saw.
A dust collection system can be attached to the 1 3/4 in.
O.D. dust chute (A) Fig. 37.
The 3mm and 4mm wrenches (A) supplied with your
band saw can be stored inside the wheel cover as
shown in Fig. 37A.