2.5 Special safety instructions 2.3 Symbols on the product 2.5.1 To connect the battery to the product Start/stop (Digital user interface) WARNING: Only use Husqvarna original batteries in the product. Boost button (Digital user interface) 1. Charge the battery fully.
Note: It can be necessary to install firmware to a new 4.2.1 Common service tool spare part. Make sure that you know the Husqvarna The common service tool (CST) is used with a computer identification number (HID) of the new spare parts (not included) for Husqvarna products.
(CST). The identification number is found on the spare part. 1. Remove the batteries from the product. 2. Connect the adapter cable (A) to the battery (B) and to the lower battery slot connector (C) on the product. 3. Start the product. 4.
5 Repair instructions 5.1 To assemble the tube and handle on the 6. Align the knobs (I) to each side of the joint swivel (F). product 1. Put the clamp (A) on the flexible tube (B) and push the flexible tube onto the blower outlet (C). 7.
13. Attach the cable clamp to the flexible tube. Put the cable of the operation handle in the loop on the cable clamp. 5.5 To remove and install the harness 1. Remove the 5 screws to remove the harness. 5.2 To put the product in transportation mode 1.
a) Make sure that the inner muffler does not cause CAUTION: Do not pull the wires. They are a blockage to the airflow from the batteries. easily damaged. 1. Remove the 2 screws that hold the air intake. 2. Remove the 9 screws and remove the motor cover b) The guide pins on the motor must align with the (A).
d) Make sure that the air outlet is installed in the 3. Remove the 2 battery connectors (A) and the airflow correct position. cover (B). 5.7 To disassemble and assemble the battery holder WARNING: Disconnect the battery to prevent 4. Assemble in the opposite sequence. Make sure to short circuit.
5.8 Electrical system 5.8.1 Electrical diagram Electric Handle 340iBT-RoW Trigger 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Blue ESD Handle Black Blue 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9...
3. Remove the power switch. CAUTION: Do not pull the wires. They are easily damaged. 1. Make a note of the Husqvarna identification number (HID) of the new user interface before you install it. The identification number is found on the new control unit.
7. Push and hold the spring in the direction of the CAUTION: Do not pull the wires. They are power trigger. easily damaged. 1. Remove the operation handle from the handlebar. To remove and install the operation handle Refer to on page 16 .
8. Assemble the operation handle. CAUTION: Do not pull the wires. They are easily damaged. 1. Install the ESD cable to the ESD catch. 2. Connect the user interface (A) and the main switch (B) to the main cable connectors (C). 9.
3. Lift the plate. 3. Lift the plate. 4. Remove the strain relief (A). 4. Disconnect the motor cables. 5. Remove the motor. 5. Disconnect the connector (B). 6. Remove the main cable. 7. Install the main cable in opposite sequence. 5.8.4 To replace the motor 1.
3. Put the motor axle in an vise. 5.8.6 To install the fan on the motor 1. Clean the motor axle. 2. Make sure that the 3 screws are tightened correctly. The torque must be 2 Nm. CAUTION: Do not cause damage to the 3.
6. Use a press to carefully push (4-8 kN) the fan onto 7. Carefully push the press tool until the press tool the motor axle. Make sure that the pressure on the touches the motor shaft. The press tool is then press tool, fan and motor axle applies straight.
5. Disconnect the connectors from the control unit. 6. Remove the control unit from the 4 support hooks. 7. Make a note of the Husqvarna identification number (HID) of the new control unit before you install it. The identification number is found on the new control unit.
6 Troubleshooting 6.1 Overhaul Examine the components of the product. You find repair and servicing instructions for each component in the related chapters of this manual. 6.2 Troubleshooting of products with digital user interface Symptom Possible causes Recommended step The product does not start. No LEDs The battery is defective.
6.3 Troubleshooting products with mechanical user interface Symptom Possible causes Recommended step The product does not start. Defective battery. Push the status button on battery to do a check of the battery. A minimum of 1 green LED must come on. Defective plug between battery and Make sure that the power connectors product.
6.4 Troubleshooting of the battery and battery charger Symptom Possible causes Recommended step No LEDs flash on the battery when Defective battery. Replace the battery. you press the start button. A warning sign shows a constant red Defective battery. Replace the battery. light on the battery when the start but- ton is pressed.
Symptom Possible causes Recommended step A green lamp on the charger comes Defective Battery. Put the battery in a QC330 charger. If on for approximately 5-10 seconds the same problem occurs, replace the when the battery is attached. After battery. that a red warning sign flashes on the Defective charger.
7 Technical data 7.1 Technical data 340iBT Motor Motor type BLDC (brushless) 36V Weight Weight without battery, kg/ lb 6.3/13.9 Noise emissions Sound power level, measured dB (A) Sound power level, guaranteed L dB (A) Water protection level All weather use...
7.1.2 Approved battery chargers Battery charger QC330 QC500 Input voltage, V 100-240 100-240 Frequency, Hz 50-60 50-60 Power, W 1126 - 001 - 08.11.2019 Technical data - 29...