Using a USB device
You can enjoy media files saved on a USB device by connecting the
USB device to the USB port of the unit. If you want to operate other
function, see the "Listening to CDs" section.
1. Connect the USB device to the USB port of
2. Select the USB function.
3. Select a file you want to play.
4. Start your media playing.
5. Stop a media playing
6. Before disconnecting the portable USB
device, change to any other function.
Compatible USB Devices
• MP3 Player : Flash type MP3 player.
• USB Flash Drive : Devices that support USB 2.0 or USB 1.1.
• The USB function may not be available depending on devices.
• Devices which require additional program installation when you have
connected it to a computer, are not supported.
Look out for the following
• Do not extract the USB device in operation.
• For a large capacity USB, it may take longer than a few minute to be
• To prevent data loss, back up all data.
• If you use a USB extension cable or USB hub, the USB device is not
• Using NTFS file system is not supported. (Only FAT(16/32) file system is
• This unit is not supported when the total number of files is 1000 or more.
• External HDD, Locked devices or hard type USB devices are not supported.
• USB port of the unit can not be connected to PC. This unit can not be used
as a storage device.
Listening to music from your portable player
The unit can be used to play the music from many types of portable
1. Connect the portable player to the PORT.IN
connector of the unit.
. bb / BB >
B B / / [ [ ] ]
2. Turn the power on.
3. Select the PORTABLE function.
4. Turn on the portable player and start it
1 1 / ] ]