1. Press and open the battery cover.
2. Put six "C" (R14) batteries (not supplied) into the compartment making sure
the 3 and # are correctly positioned.
3. Replace the battery cover.
1. Connect one end of the AC power cord (included) to the AC IN socket
located at the backside of your unit.
2. Plug the other end into the wall outlet.
• Unplug the AC power cord from the wall outlet if you do not to use for an
extended period of time.
• To avoid damage from possible battery leakage, remove the batteries if
you do not plan to use the unit for an extended period of time.
• When the batteries are weak, replace all the batteries with new ones.
• While the AC power cord connect to the wall outlet, the batteries are not
• Batteries (battery pack or batteries installed) shall not be exposed to
excessive heat such as sunshine, fire or the like.
AC Power Cord Connection