How To Use
Stem into one opening, rotating slightly until it locks into
place. (Figure A) Repeat to attach the other Beater.
3. Remove the Beaters by gripping the Mixer handle
and pressing the Beater Eject Button.
USING THE MIXER
1. Move the Speed Control Switch to the Off position
and attach the Beaters. Then, plug the cord into a stan-
dard electrical outlet.
2. Place the ingredients in a bowl, grip the Mixer han-
dle, and stand the Beaters in the center of the food to be
3. Start mixing at the lowest speed and gradually
increase to the desired speed. (See "Mixing Guide"
pages 6 & 7.)
4. Guide the Beaters continuously through the mixture
for uniform mixing. To scrape the sides and bottom of
1. Move the Speed Control
to the Off position and
unplug the cord from the
outlet before inserting or
removing the Beaters.
2. Insert the Beaters by
gripping the Mixer handle
with one hand and the
Beater Stem with the other
hand. Insert the Beater