Your BLACK+DECKERTM M350 Hand Mixer
and M700 Bowl mixer have been designed
for mixing suitable food ingredients. This
appliance is intended to be used in
household and similar applications such as:
• Staﬀ kitchen areas in shops, oﬃces and
other working environments;
• Farm houses;
• By clients in hotels, motels and other
residential type environments;
• Bed and breakfast type environments;
Warning! When using
mains-powered appliances, basic
safety precautions, including the
following, should always be followed to
reduce the risk of ﬁre, electric shock and
• Read all of this manual carefully before
using the appliance.
• The intended use is described in this
manual. The use of any accessory or
attachment or the performance of any
operation with this appliance other than
those recommended in this instruction
manual may present a risk of personal
• Retain this manual for future reference.
Using your appliance
• Always take care when using the
• Do not use the appliance outdoors.
• Do not operate the appliance if your
hands are wet. Do not operate the
appliance if you are barefoot.
• Guide the power supply cord neatly so it
does not hang over the edge of a work
top and cannot be caught accidentally or
• Never pull the power supply cord to
disconnect the plug from the socket.
Keep the power supply cord away from
heat, oil and sharp edges.
• If the power supply cord is damaged
during use, disconnect the appliance from
the power supply immediately. Do not
touch the power supply cord before
disconnecting from the power supply.
• Disconnect the appliance from the power
supply when not in use and before
changing accessories, cleaning, etc.
Safety of others
• This appliance is not intended for use by
persons (including children) with reduced
physical, sensory or mental capabilities,
or lack of experience and knowledgwe,
unless they have been given supervision
or instruction concerning use of the
appliance by a person responsible for
• Children should be supervised to ensure
that they do not play with the appliance.
• Switch oﬀ, remove the plug from the
socket and let the appliance cool down
before leaving it unattended and before
changing, cleaning or inspecting any
parts of the appliance.
• When not in use, the appliance should be
stored in a dry place. Children should not
have access to stored appliances.