1. Preheat SizzleLean™ Counter Top Grill & Griddle at high for 10 - 12 minutes.
1 swordfish steak, 1" (2.54 cm) thick
(about 1-1/2 pounds/681 g)
non-stick cooking spray
lemon and lime slices (about 9 - 10 slices)
2. Spray both sides of swordfish with cooking spray.
3. Place on grill. Squeeze 1 lemon slice and 1 lime slice over top of fish.
4. Turn fish after about 7 minutes.
5. While fish is grilling, combine mayonnaise, lemon juice and dill weed. After 15
minutes, spread 1/4 mayonnaise sauce over top of swordfish. Turn and SPREAD
1/4 mayonnaise sauce over second side.
6. Add remaining lemon and lime slices to griddle. Cook 2 - 3 minutes, then turn to
cook other side.
7. Grill swordfish about 20 - 22 minutes, or until it flakes easily with a fork. Serve
with remaining sauce drizzled over top and garnished with lemon and lime slices.
Makes: 2 servings.
Service, if necessary, must be performed by a Black & Decker Company-Owned or
Authorized Household Appliance Service Center. The Service Center nearest you can be
found in the yellow pages of your phone book under "Appliances - Small - Repairing."
If mailing or shipping your grill, pack it carefully in a sturdy carton with enough packing
material to prevent damage. Include a note describing the problem to the Service Center
and be sure to give your return address. We also suggest that you insure the package
for your protection.
FULL ONE-YEAR WARRANTY
Household Products warrants this product against any defects that are due to faulty
material or workmanship for a one-year period after the original date of consumer pur-
chase. This warranty does not include damage to the product resulting from accident or
misuse. If the product should become defective within the warranty period, we will repair
it or elect to replace it free of charge. We will return your product, transportation charges
prepaid, provided it is delivered prepaid to any Black & Decker Company-Owned or
Authorized Household Appliance Service Center.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which
vary from state to state or province to province. Answers to any questions regarding
warranty or service locations may be obtained by calling Consumer Assistance and
Information toll free: 1-800-231-9786.
4 tablespoons mayonnaise
2 tablespoons lemon juice
2 teaspoons dill weed