*TV800 / 386239
4-1/2" (115mm ) Angle Grinder
KEY INFORMATION YOU SHOULD KNOW
•Wait until grinding wheel reaches full speed before
applying to work.
•Hold grinder at proper angle, as shown in figure 4.
VEA EL ESPAÑOL EN LA CONTRAPORTADA.
POUR LE FRANÇAIS, VOIR LA COUVERTURE ARRIÈRE.
INSTRUCTIVO DE OPERACIÓN, CENTROS DE SERVICIO Y PÓLIZA DE
GARANTÍA. ADVERTENCIA: LÉASE ESTE INSTRUCTIVO ANTES DE USAR EL
TO REDUCE RISK OF INJURY:
• Before any use, be sure everyone using this tool reads and understands all
safety instructions and other information contained in this manual.
• Save these instructions and review frequently prior to use and in instructing
• KEEP WORK AREA CLEAN. Cluttered areas and benches invite injuries.
• CONSIDER WORK AREA ENVIRONMENT. Don't expose power tools to rain.
Don't use power tools in damp or wet locations. Keep work area well lit. Do not
use in presence of flammable liquids or gases. Motors in these tools normally
spark, and the sparks may ignite the fumes.
• GUARD AGAINST ELECTRIC SHOCK. Prevent body contact with grounded
surfaces. For example; pipes, radiators, ranges, refrigerator enclosures. Use
extreme caution when drilling, driving, or cutting into walls, floors, ceilings or
other areas or wherever live electrical wires may be contacted, do not touch any
metal parts of the tool. Hold the tools only by the plastic handle to prevent
• KEEP CHILDREN AWAY. Do not let children and visitors contact tool or extension
cord. All children and visitors should be kept away from work area.
• STORE IDLE TOOLS. When not in use, tools should be stored in dry, and high or
locked-up place–out of reach of children.
• DON'T FORCE TOOL. It will do the job better and safer at the rate for which it
WARNING: IMPORTANT SAFETY WARNINGS
When using electric tools, basic safety precautions should
always be followed to reduce risk of fire, electric shock,
and personal injury, including the following
READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS
GENERAL SAFETY WARNINGS AND INSTRUCTIONS
FOR ALL TOOLS