9.4 Gas burners for NATURAL GAS G20 20 mbar
10. ENERGY EFFICIENCY
10.1 Product information according to EU 66/2014
Type of hob
Number of gas burners
Energy efficiency per gas burner
(EE gas burner)
Energy efficiency for the gas hob
(EE gas hob)
EN 30-2-1: Domestic cooking appliances burning gas - Part 2-1 : Rational use of
energy - General
10.2 Energy saving
• Before use, make sure that the burners and pan supports are assembled correctly.
• Use cookware with diameters applicable to the size of burners.
• Center the pot on the burner.
• When you heat up water, use only the amount you need.
• If it is possible, always put the lids on the cookware.
• When the liquid starts to boil, turn down the flame to barely simmer the liquid.
• If it is possible, use a pressure cooker. Refer to its user manual.
11. ENVIRONMENTAL CONCERNS
Recycle the materials with the symbol
Put the packaging in applicable
NORMAL POWER kW MINIMUM POWER
Left rear - Rapid
Right rear - Semi-rapid
Left front - Auxiliary
Right front - Semi-rapid
containers to recycle it. Help protect the
environment and human health and to
recycle waste of electrical and electronic