Ejector button firmly down with the other hand, remove the
Note: Remove the beaters/dough hooks only at the 0 setting.
14. The hand mixer can be used separately without the stand in
CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE
1. Unplug the appliance and allow it to completely cool down
2. Wipe over the outside surface of the mixer with a dampened cloth
and polish with a soft dry cloth.
3. Wipe any excess food particles from the power cord.
4. Wash the bowl, the beaters and dough hooks in warm soapy
water and wipe dry. The beaters and dough hooks may be washed
in the dishwasher.
Caution: the mixer cannot be immersed in water or other liquid.
1. Refrigerated ingredients, such as butter and eggs, should be at
room temperature before mixing begins. Set these ingredients out
ahead of time.
2. To eliminate the possibility of shells or deteriorated-off eggs in
your recipe, break eggs into separate container first, then adding