Before using the electrical appliance, the basic precautions
should always be followed including the following:
1. Read all instructions carefully.
2. Before use check the voltage of your wall outlet corresponds to
the one on the rating label of the mixer which is on the bottom of
If this is not the case, do not use the appliance & immediately
contact your dealer.
3. Household use only. Do not use Outdoors OR for Commercial
4. Do not operate the appliance with a damaged cord or plug, after
the appliance malfunction, or if it is dropped or damaged in any
manner. Return the appliance to the nearest authorized service
center for examination, repair or electrical or mechanical
5. If the supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced by the
manufacturer or its service agent or a similarly qualified person
in order to avoid a hazard.
6. Do not use the appliance with bare feet OR wet hands or feet.
7. Do not leave mixer unattended while it is operating.
8. Do not let cord hang over edge of table or counter or hot surface.
9. Unplug the appliance from outlet while not in use, before putting
on or taking off parts and before cleaning. Remove beaters from
mixer before washing.
10. Always check that the control is OFF before plugging cord into
wall outlet. To disconnect turn the control to OFF then remove
plug from wall outlet.