11. To protect against risk of electrical shock, do not put mixer or
cord in water or other liquid, this may cause personal injury or
damage to the product.
12. The use of attachments not recommended by the manufacturer
may cause fire, electric shock or injury.
13. Avoid contacting with moving parts.
14. Keep hands, hair, clothing, as well as spatulas and other utensils
away from beaters during operation to reduce the risk of injury to
persons, and/or damage to the mixer
15. Close supervision is necessary when your appliance is being used
near children or infirm persons.
16. Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play
with the appliances.
17. Do not place an appliance on or near a hot gas or on a heated
18. Never eject beaters or dough hooks when the appliance is in
19. Do not use the beaters to mix too hard ingredients.
20. Do not continuously operate the mixer for longer period, The
motor may over heat.
Note: For Speed 1-5: Continuous operating time must be less
For Turbo speed: Continuous operating time must be less
21. The use of attachments or accessories not recommended or sold
by the manufacturer may cause fire, electric shock OR injury.