Setting up your TV
Some TV models are packaged with a detached
Table-Top Stand so you can mount your TV to
a wall right away. If you are not mounting the
TV to a wall, you will need to attach the Table-
Top Stand. You will need a Phillips
screwdriver and the supplied screws to
complete the task. Look for the supplied Table-
Top Stand instruction leaflet.
Be sure to consider the following while setting
up your TV:
• Disconnect all cables when carrying the TV.
• Carry the TV with the adequate number of
people; larger size TVs require two or more
• Correct hand placement while carrying the
TV is very important for safety and to avoid
• Ensure your TV has adequate ventilation,
see page 15.
• For best picture quality, do not expose the
screen to direct illumination or sunlight.
• Avoid installing the TV in a room with
reflective wall and floor materials.
• Avoid moving the TV from a cold area to a
warm area. Sudden room temperature
changes may cause moisture condensation.
This may cause the TV to show poor picture
and/or poor color. Should this occur, allow
moisture to evaporate completely before
powering the TV on.
• Ensure that there are no objects in front of
Intelligent Presence Sensor
• Do not expose the Intelligent Presence
Sensor to direct sunlight or other strong
light, as malfunction may occur.
Attaching the Table-Top
Refer to the supplied Table-Top Stand
instruction leaflet for proper attachment for
some TV models.
Gently slide the TV unit onto the
Table-Top Stand and align the screw
• Do not put stress on the LCD panel or the frame
around the screen.
• Be careful to not pinch your hands or the AC
power cord when you install the TV unit to the
Use the supplied screws to attach the
TV unit to the Table-Top Stand.
• If you use an electric screwdriver, set the
tightening torque at approximately 1.5 N·m