Replacing the battery
If the LED indicates low battery power, replace the battery. Use a CR2032 battery.
Open the battery cover.
• When opening or closing the battery cover, make sure the coin, etc., is properly inserted in the groove of the
Precautions for use
• The 3D Glasses are operated by receiving infrared rays from the Transmitter.
Mis-operation may occur if:
– The 3D Glasses do not face the 3D Sync Transmitter
– If there are objects blocking the path between the 3D Glasses and the 3D Sync Transmitter
– If there are other infrared communication devices or lighting equipment, residential heating
equipment, IR transceiver, etc. nearby
• Watch the TV using the 3D Glasses, facing squarely towards the TV.
• 3D effect is inadequate and screen color will be shifted with lying down position or leaning your
• To preserve our environment dispose of used batteries according to your local laws or
• You should only use the 3D Glasses for watching 3D video images on a compatible Sony
• Do not drop or modify these 3D Glasses.
• If these glasses are broken, keep broken pieces away from your mouth or eyes.
• Keep children away when replacing the battery or opening the battery cover. If a child swallows
the battery or battery cover, consult a doctor immediately.
• Do not dispose of the batteries used in 3D Glasses in a fire.
• When replacing the battery, insert it using the correct +/– orientation.
• Use only the specified battery for the 3D Glasses: Lithium/manganese Battery, CR2032.
• Not for use by children without proper adult supervision.
• Be careful not to pinch your fingers in hinges of the 3D Glasses when bending the temple frames.
the battery at
* Align the • mark and the • (