Hooking Up the Player
Follow Steps 1 to 6 to hook up and adjust the settings of the player.
• Plug cords securely to prevent unwanted noise.
• Refer to the instructions supplied with the components to be connected.
• You cannot connect this player to a TV that does not have a video input jack.
• Be sure to disconnect the power of each component before connecting.
Step 1: Unpacking
Check that you have the following items:
• Audio/video cord (pinplug
• Remote commander (remote) (1)
• Size AA (R6) batteries (2)
• A plug adaptor is included with some models.
Step 2: Inserting Batteries into the Remote
You can control the player using the supplied remote. Insert two Size AA (R6) batteries by
matching the 3 and # ends on the batteries to the markings inside the compartment. When
using the remote, point it at the remote sensor
• Do not leave the remote in an extremely hot or humid place.
• Do not drop any foreign object into the remote casing, particularly when replacing the batteries.
• Do not expose the remote sensor to direct light from the sun or a lighting apparatus. Doing so may cause a
• If you do not use the remote for an extended period of time, remove the batteries to avoid possible damage
from battery leakage and corrosion.
3 y pinplug
on the player.