To cancel the "BNR" setting
Select "OFF" in Step 2.
To turn off the Control Bar
Press DISPLAY repeatedly until the Control
Bar is turned off.
• If the outlines of the images on your screen should
become blurred, set "BNR" to "OFF."
• Depending on the disc or the scene being played,
there may be no "BNR" effect, or it may be hard
Adjusting the Playback
(CUSTOM PICTURE MODE)
You can adjust the video signal of the DVD or
VIDEO CD from the player to obtain the
picture quality you want. Choose the setting
that best suits the program you are watching.
Press PICTURE MODE during
The following display appears.
Press PICTURE MODE repeatedly
to select the setting you want.
The default setting is underlined.
• STANDARD: displays a standard
• DYNAMIC 1: produces a bold
dynamic picture by increasing the
picture contrast and the color intensity.
• DYNAMIC 2: produces a more
dynamic picture than DYNAMIC 1 by
further increasing the picture contrast
and the color intensity.
• CINEMA 1: enhances details in dark
areas by increasing the black level.