• CINEMA 2: White colors become
brighter and black colors become
richer, and the color contrast is
• When you watch a movie, "CINEMA 1" or
"CINEMA 2" is recommended.
• You can also select the "CUSTOM PICTURE
MODE" from the Control Bar (page 12).
Enhancing the Playback
The Digital Video Enhancer (DVE) function
makes the picture appear clear and crisp by
enhancing the outlines of images on your TV
screen. Also, this function can soften the
images on the screen.
Press DISPLAY twice during
The following display appears.
Press C/c to select
VIDEO ENHANCER), then press
ENTER repeatedly to select a
• DVE 1: enhances the outline.
• DVE 2: enhances the outline more than
• DVE 3: enhances the outline more than
• SOFT: softens the image (DVD only).