Resuming Playback from
the Point Where You
Stopped the Disc
The player stores the point where you stopped
the disc for up to 6 discs and resumes
playback the next time you insert the same
disc. When you store a resume playback point
for the seventh disc, the resume playback
point for the first disc is deleted.
While playing a disc, press x to stop
"RESUME" appears on the front panel
The player starts playback from the point
where you stopped the disc in Step 1.
• To play from the beginning of the disc, press x
twice, then press H.
• For CDs, and DATA CDs, the player remembers
the resume playback point for the current disc
unless the disc tray is opened, the power cord is
disconnected, or only for DATA CDs, the player
enters standby mode.
• "MULTI-DISC RESUME" in "CUSTOM
• The resume playback point for the current disc is
– you change the play mode.
– you change the settings on the Setup Display.
• This function may not work with some discs.
• Resume Play does not work during Shuffle Play
• If "MULTI-DISC RESUME" in "CUSTOM
SETUP" must be set to "ON" (default) for this
function to work (page 57).
and Program Play.
SETUP" is set to "ON" and you playback a
recorded disc such as DVD-RW, the player may
playback other recorded discs from the same
resume point. To play from the beginning, press
x twice and then press H.