Checking the Accessories
Check that you have the following items:
• Audio/video cord (mini plug × 2 y phono
plug × 3) (1)
• AC power cord (1)
• AC adaptor (1)
• Car battery adaptor (1)
• Battery pack (NP-FX110) (1)
Using the Remote
When operating, point it at the remote sensor
To replace the remote control battery
Insert a lithium battery CR2025 matching the 3 and # ends of the battery.
Pull out the battery holder (2) while
pressing the lock lever (1).
Remove the old battery.
• Do not expose the remote sensor
• No button operation can be made, when the battery drains. If the remote does not work at all, change the
battery and check the status.
Battery may explode if mistreated.
Do not recharge, disassemble or dispose of in fire.
Danger of explosion if battery is incorrectly replaced.
Replace only with the same or equivalent type.
• Remote (with battery) (1)
• Carrying case (1) (supplied with DVP-
• Headphones (1) (supplied with DVP-
on the player.
Insert the new battery in the battery
holder with the 3 side up and then push
the holder fully.
to direct sunlight or a lighting apparatus. Doing so may cause a