T410A,B ELECTRIC HEAT THERMOSTATS
Fig. 4. Mounting thermostat on outlet box.
1. Disconnect power supply to prevent electrical shock or
equipment damage. All wiring must comply with local
electrical codes and ordinances.
2. Run line voltage wiring to the thermostat location.
3. Do not remove the T410 Thermostat Cover. Using wire
connectors approved for No. 12 wires, make line volt-
age connections directly to the leadwires on the thermo-
stat. See Figs. 2 and 3 for typical wiring connections.
4. Prebend and push solid wires into the outlet box.
5. Remove the thermostat cover by grasping the top and
bottom cover edge and pulling it outward away from the
6. Turn the temperature setting dial so the setpoint indica-
tor is at the 12 o'clock position to prevent damaging the
7. Mount the thermostat on the outlet box. Tighten the two
mounting screws (included) to secure the thermostat,
taking care to avoid excessive pressure on the setting
dial. See Fig.4.
Automation and Control Solutions
1985 Douglas Drive North
Golden Valley, MN 55422
Honeywell Limited-Honeywell Limitée
35 Dynamic Drive
SETTINGS AND CHECKOUT
The thermostat temperature setting can be adjusted by
turning the setting dial clockwise or counterclockwise to the
desired setting. See Fig. 5. To determine appropriate setting,
allow the thermostat to operate for several hours.
Make sure all wiring connections are tight before pro-
ceeding with Checkout.
Check out thermostat operation as follows:
1. Turn the setting dial fully clockwise; heating circuit
makes and electric heater starts.
2. Turn the setting dial fully counterclockwise; the heating
circuit breaks and the heater starts to cool.
Fig. 5. Adjusting temperature setpoint.
TURN SETTING DIAL
CLOCKWISE OR COUNTER-
CLOCKWISE TO ADJUST