whole-house air quality system
When installed in forced air heating and cooling systems, the
UV100E Ultraviolet Air Treatment System kills airborne and
surface micro-organism contaminants.
® U.S. Registered Trademark
Copyright © 2002 Honeywell • All Rights Reserved
Air Treatment System
• UV-C light kills airborne and surface bacteria.
• Continuously emits ultraviolet energy.
• UV lamp does not produce ozone.
• Sealed unit design prevents accidental installer and
homeowner contact with the voltage and with the
• Safe design prevents lamps from lighting unless the
base is correctly mounted on the HVAC duct.
• Light pipe to safely view the lamp operation.
• Power cord that plugs into 120 Vac electrical outlet.
• Quick and easy lamp replacement.
• Easy lamp maintenance.
• AIRWATCH™ Indicator can be installed to remind
customers when to change lamp.
• To capture and minimize micro-organism pass-through
in residential heating, ventilation and air conditioning
(HVAC) systems, combine the Ultraviolet Air Treatment
System with a high-efficiency air filtration system that
includes an electronic air cleaner.
• Bold Enviracaire Elite look with blue and white styling.
• Five-year limited warranty.