035-04007-000_R1 16200 OM Eng.fm Page 1 Tuesday, July 29, 2003 1:44 PM
READ AND SAVE THESE
BEFORE USING THIS
When using electrical appliances, basic precautions
should always be followed to reduce the risk of fire,
electric shock, and injury to persons, including the
1. Read all instructions before operating the air cleaner.
2. Place air cleaner where it is not easily knocked over
by persons in the household.
3. Always turn the air cleaner controls to the OFF
position and unplug from the wall outlet when not in
4. To disconnect the air cleaner, first turn controls to the
OFF position, grip the plug and pull it from the wall
outlet. Never pull by the cord.
5. Do not use any product with a damaged cord or plug
or if product malfunctions, is dropped or damaged in
any manner. Keep the cord away from heated
6. Do not use air cleaner outdoors.
7. Never use air cleaner unless it is fully assembled.
8. Do not run power cord under carpets, and do not
cover with throw rugs. Arrange cord such that it will
not be tripped over.
9. Do not use air cleaner where combustible gases or
vapors are present.
10. Do not expose the air cleaner to rain, or use near
water, in a bathroom, laundry area or other damp
11. The air cleaner must be used in its upright position
or horizontal position only.
12. Do not allow foreign objects to enter ventilation or
exhaust opening as this may cause electric shock or
damage to the air cleaner. Do not block air outlets or
13. Locate air cleaner near the outlet and avoid using
an extension cord.
14. This appliance has a polarized plug (one blade is
wider than the other). To reduce the risk of shock,
this plug is intended to fit only one way in a polarized
outlet. If the plug does not fit fully in the outlet,
reverse the plug. If it still does not fit, contact a
qualified electrician. DO NOT attempt to defeat this
15. A loose fit between the AC outlet (receptacle) and
plug may cause overheating and a distortion of the
plug. Contact a qualified electrician to replace loose
or worn outlet.
16. Do not sit, stand or place heavy objects on the air
17. Disconnect power supply before servicing.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
WARNING: TO REDUCE THE RISK OF FIRE OR
ELECTRIC SHOCK, DO NOT USE THIS AIR
CLEANER WITH ANY SOLID-STATE SPEED
The Honeywell trademark is used by Kaz, Inc. under license from
Honeywell Intellectual Properties, Inc.