3. Connecting the TV
Connecting an aerial to your TV
1. Connect your existing aerial lead to the socket marked
Connecting an aerial and VCR to your TV
1. Connect your existing aerial lead to your VCR as shown.
2. Connect the VCR aerial lead from the RF OUT socket on the back of the VCR to the aerial
socket on the back of the TV as shown.
3. Connect the scart lead (if used) to the AV2 socket on the rear of the TV set.
4. Connect the VCR set to the mains and switch on.
5. Insert a pre-recorded tape into the VCR and press the 'PLAY' button. This enables the TV
set to locate and store the video channel during the 'Tuning your TV' procedure on page 7.
on the rear of the TV set.
existing aerial lead
If you are not connecting
your TV to a VCR, please
connect the aerial lead (as
shown left) and proceed
to section '4. Switching on
If you are connecting
your TV to a VCR please
refer to the section below.
The scart lead is
optional. If it can be
used however, this
can improve picture
and sound quality
when in play mode.