• Keep the area around the power outlet clear at all times so you can easily unplug the power cord if
• Never remove the plug by pulling on the cord.
• Do not tilt the printer, stand it on end, or turn it upside down. This may cause ink to leak.
• Do not place anything on top of the printer. Be especially careful to avoid metal objects such as
paper clips and staples, and containers holding flammable liquids such as alcohol or thinner.
• Do not attempt to open, disassemble or modify the ink tanks. Ink may leak and damage your
• Do not throw print heads or ink tanks in the fire.