• After inserting the cassette into the printer, if a message appears on the screen, complete
registration of paper information by pressing the OK button.
2. Push paper output tray (A) all the way in.
3. Place printable disc on multi-purpose tray.
• Check that there is no dirt on the multi-purpose tray before placing a printable disc on it.
• When placing a printable disc on the multi-purpose tray, do not touch the printing surface of the
disc or the reflectors (B) on the multi-purpose tray.
1. WITH PRINT SIDE FACING UP, place printable disc, and press it against lock (C) at bottom.