Cleaning Inside the Printer (Bottom Plate Cleaning)
Remove stains from the inside of the printer. If the inside of the printer becomes dirty, printed paper may get
dirty, so we recommend performing cleaning regularly.
You need to prepare: a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper*
* Be sure to use a new piece of paper.
1. Make sure that the power is turned on, then remove any paper from the cassette.
2. Prepare paper.
1. Fold a single sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper in half widthwise, then unfold the paper.
2. Fold one side of the opened paper in another half, aligning the edge with the center crease,
and then unfold the paper.
3. Load only this sheet of paper in the cassette with the ridges of the creases facing up and the
edge of the half with no crease facing to the far side.
4. Mount cassette cover (A) and insert the cassette into the printer.