Shooting 360 Video images (MHS-
By attaching the supplied 360 Video Lens to the camera, you can
shoot 360-degree images of the area around the camera.
1 Take out the 360 Video Lens from its case.
2 Press the ON/OFF (Power) button.
3 Attach the 360 Video Lens to the camera in the
direction shown in the illustration.
• The camera shifts to the "360 Video" mode automatically, and the
ring-shaped image appears on the LCD screen.
4 Start shooting (page 28, 30).
• Do not attach or remove the 360 Video Lens during shooting.
• The still image size is fixed to 8M (16:9), and the movie size is fixed to 1920 × 1080 30p.
• When you attach the 360 Video Lens to the camera, you cannot operate zooming or settings.
• Do not hold the camera by the 360 Video Lens only.