4 When charging is finished, delete the USB connection between the
camera and computer.
• Install Bloggie Software (pre-loaded on the internal memory) after completing the procedure above.
• While the camera is connected to a computer, you cannot operate the camera. Be sure to disconnect the
camera before operation.
• Do not apply force to the camera, when you connect the camera to a computer. This may cause damage to
the camera or the computer.
• When you connect the camera to a notebook computer that is not connected to an AC power source, the
battery of the notebook computer may be depleted rapidly. Do not leave the camera connected to the
computer for a long time.
• Charging the battery or the connection with customized or hand-built computers is not guaranteed.
Depending on the type of USB device used, charging may not function properly.
• If you do not intend to use the camera for an extended period, charge the camera once every 6 to 12
months to maintain battery performance.
Deleting the USB connection
Perform the procedures from step 1 to 3 below before:
• Disconnecting the USB connection support cable.
• Turning off the camera.
1 Double-click the disconnect icon on the
(USB Mass Storage Device) t [Stop].
3 Confirm the device on the confirmation
window, then click [OK].
• Drag and drop the drive icon to the "Trash" icon beforehand when you use a Macintosh computer, and
the camera is disconnected from the computer.
To retract the USB jack
Push the USB jack back in the direction
of the arrow until it clicks.