with SMART LOCK
* Product you purchased may vary from picture shown
CHESTS & CABINETS: CALL 1-800-366-7278 FOR SERVICE
PARTS. Refer to Service Parts Drawing for full listing of Service
SMART LOCK: FOR MORE INFORMATION, QUESTIONS OR
SUPPORT: Search 'Smart Lock' on Craftsman.com or call 1-888-
LOCATING MODEL # INFORMATION
Model numbers and other information required for service parts is
located on a label on the interior right side of the top most drawer.
• The maximum weight for each drawer should be no more than
200 lbs., 300 lbs. for double slides.
• The maximum product weight for each model combination,
including contents, should be no more than 2,500 lbs. static
• For casters, use high quality bearing grease, (yearly).
• Lubricate the slides with grease or equivalent,(twice yearly.)
Distributed by Sears Brands Management Corporation, Hoffman Estates, IL 60179
Ball bearing slides
• Lubricate lock with graphite, (yearly).
• Periodically the drawer fronts, drawer trim, and other surfaces
should be cleaned with a mild detergent and water.
• Auto wax will preserve the unit's luster finish. Apply the wax
as to a car. The wax will also help protect the unit against
• Grease and oil can be removed with most standard
cleaning fluids. For safety, use a nonflammable cleaning fluid.
• It is recommended that drawer liners are used to protect the
finish inside the drawers and to make the drawers easier to
clean. The drawer liners may be cleaned with soap and water.
Waterloo Industries, Inc.
DETAILS / DESCRIPTION
SHEET 1 of 1
THIRD ANGLE PROJECTION
DRAWING IS DERIVED FROM SOLIDWORKS CAD MODEL AND IS PRODUCED IN ACCORDANCE WITH ASME Y14.100
AND RELATED DOCUMENTATION PRACTICES
THIS DRAWING AND THE INFORMATION IT CONTAINS IS THE PROPRIETARY PROPERTY OF WATERLOO
INDUSTRIES, INC. AND MAY NOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION FROM WATERLOO
INDUSTRIES, INC. PRODUCT ENGINEERING.
is used to indicate a hazardous situation which,
if not avoided, will result in serious injury or death.
indicates a hazardous situation which,
if not avoided, could result in serious injury or death.
CAUTION is used to indicate a hazardous situation which, if not
avoided, may result in minor injury, moderate injury, or property
CAUTION: Read and follow all Safety Rules and Operating
Instructions before assembly and first use of this product.
• DO NOT stand on this product. You may fall or cause product
• DO NOT open more than one drawer. The product may be-
come unstable and tip.
• DO NOT step in the drawers. You may fall or cause product to
• DO NOT mount this product on a truck bed or any other mov-
• DO NOT move the product prior to closing and locking all the
drawers and chest lid. The drawers could come open and
make the product unstable and tip.
• DO NOT place any objects on top of a closed lid.
• WEAR SAFETY GLASSES when removing or repositioning
• DO NOT pull the unit, push it when moving. Pushing the unit will
prevent serious ankle and foot injuries.
• USE THE BRAKES when not moving this product. This will
prevent the product from rolling.
• DO NOT alter this product in any manner. For example, do not
weld external lockbars or attach electrical equipment.
• Keep the product on level surfaces. The product may become
unstable and tip if stored or moved on an uneven surface.
• BE CAREFUL when closing drawers, the cover or doors.
Remove hands before the cover closes completely.
• This product is not designed to be directly lifted with a fork lift,
or to be towed with any mechanical devices.
• Do not exceed the maximum weight capacity for each drawer
• This product should be empty when transporting by vehicle.
Properly secure when transporting.
• DO NOT exceed maximum product weight, including contents.
See Capacities for more information.
• As with all metal products, this product can contain burrs and
sharp edges. Wear protective gloves during assembly.
• Use adequate manpower when assembling and moving this
unit. Failure to do so may cause personal injury or product
UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED
DIMENSIONS ARE IN INCHES
OTHER TOLERANCES PER DWG 16856
INTERPRET DIMENSIONS AND
TOLERANCES PER ASME Y14.5M