If the display shows a fault code, not descri-
bed in the chart, contact your Service Force
These data are necessary to help you quickly
• Model (Mod.)
• Product number (PNC)
The dishes are not clean
Limescales particles on the
The dishes are wet and dull
There are streaks, milky spots
or a bluish coating on glasses
Dry water drop signs on
glasses and dishes
Electrical connection - Voltage -
Overall power - Fuse
Water supply pressure
Warning! Make sure that mains plug is
disconnected from the mains socket
Install the appliance under a counter (kitchen
worktop or sink).
If a repair is necessary, the appliance must
be easily accessible for the engineer.
Put the appliance adjacent to a water tap and
The cleaning results are not satisfactory
• The selected washing programme is not applicable for the type of
load and soil.
• The baskets are loaded incorrectly so that water cannot reach all
• Spray arms do not turn freely because of incorrect arrangement of
• The filters are dirty or not correctly installed.
• The quantity of detergent is too little or missing.
• The salt container is empty.
• The water softener is adjusted on a wrong level.
• The salt container cap is not closed correctly.
• No rinse aid has been used.
• The rinse aid dispenser is empty.
• Decrease the rinse aid dosage.
• Increase rinse aid dosage.
• The detergent can be the cause.
Information on the electrical connection is given on the rating plate
on the inner edge of the dishwasher door.
• Serial number (S.N.)
For these data, refer to the rating plate.
Write the necessary data here:
Model description : ..........
Product number : ..........
Serial number : ..........
For the venting of the dishwasher only water
fill, water drain and power supply cable open-
ings are necessary.
Make sure that the water inlet hose, the drain
hose and the supply cable are not kinked or
squashed, when you insert the machine.
Attaching the appliance to the adjacent
Make sure that the counter below which you
attach the appliance is attached to a safe
0,5 bar (0,05 MPa)
8 bar (0,8 MPa)