Examples of Lossnay Applications
If the load fluctuation of the required humidification amount was proportional to the ventilation volume, it was ideal to add a
humidifier with the ventilation system. For this application, the humidifier was installed on with the air supply side of the
(4) Conforming to Building Laws
Many laws pertaining the building environments were concerned with humidification and dust removal; in these terms, it was
recommended that a humidifier was added to the air conditioning system to allow adequate humidification.
Installing of a filter on each air-circulation system in the room was effective for dust removal, but if the outdoor air inlet was near
a source of dust, such as a road, a filter should also be installed on the ventilation system.
(1) Air conditioning and ventilation needs were met on an individual room or were basis.
(2) Operation was possible with a 24-hour system.
(3) Operation was simple because the switches were accessible in the room. (A controller was not required.)
(4) Floor space was saved.
(5) Energy was conserved with the independent energy recovery function.
(6) Air-conditioning with ventilation was possible with the independent system.