DB7110U Universal Heat Pump
The DB7110U Universal Heat Pump Defrost
Controller is a heat pump defrost control used in
single stage heat pump appliances. This product
replaces over 260 OEM and competitive controls and
can be easily programmed to meet the requirements
of virtually any single stage heat pump. See Table 2,
"Compatibility Chart.," on page 5.
The DB7110U provides:
• Universal defrost control for single stage heat
• LED display for easy setup and configuration
• Small, square footprint for easier installation
• Demand and timed defrost modes
• System status and fault indication
• Selectable reversing delay to limit noise when
going in and out of a defrost cycle
• Fault history for easy troubleshooting
Fig. 1. DB7110U1000.
Input Voltage: 24VAC, 60Hz
Max. Input Current: 200mA
Compressor Contactor: 1A @ 24VAC
5A full load, 30A locked rotor, 240VAC.
Aux Heat: 1A @ 24VAC
Reversing Valve: 1A @ 24VAC
All outputs rated for 100,000 operations.
All terminals except FAN-IN and FAN-OUT are NEC
Class 2 low voltage.
Operating Temperature Range: -40F to 150F
Humidity Limits: less than 95% (non-condensing)
When Installing This Product...
1. Read these instructions carefully. Failure to fol-
low instructions can damage the product or
cause a hazardous condition.
2. Check ratings given in these instructions and
on the product to make sure the product is suit-
able for your application.
3. Installer must be a trained, experienced service
4. Use these instructions to check out the product
operation after installation.