Status Indicator ..............8 Device Installation ............. 10 Use Your WF723CA ................ 10 Power On or Off ..............10 Connect the WF723CA to a Phone ........11 Phone Calls ............... 11 Adjust Volume ..............12 Manage Your Voicemail ............ 13 Set Up a Conference Call ..........
Safety Precautions ............22 Cleaning and Maintaining ..........23 Limited Warranty ............... 24 Limitation of Liability ............25 FCC Compliance ............... 25 RF Exposure ..............27 CTIA Requirements ............27 IC Notice ................28...
Get Started This chapter provides an overview of the WF723CA features. Know Your Device Your WF723CA enables you to make calls with your wireless service provider’s cellular network. 1. Voicemail 2. micro-USB jack (For use by manufacturer) 3. Power 4. Information 5.
Interface Description 1. Telephone ports: RJ11 connector for connection to telephone. 2. Power socket: Connector for the external power supply. 3. Power switch: Turn your device on or off. Install Your nano-SIM Card 1. With the back cover facing upright, sandwich the device between your hands. Slide your top hand down to remove the back cover.
2. Hold your nano-SIM card with the metal contacts facing down and slide it into the nano-SIM card slot. 3. Replace the back cover. WARNING! Your device only supports a nano-SIM card. To avoid damaging the device, please only use the card that is provided by ...
2. Insert the battery by aligning the metal contacts on the battery with the metal contacts in the battery compartment. Gently push down on the battery until it clicks into place. 3. Replace the back cover.
Charge the Battery 1. Connect the adapter to the power socket on the WF723CA. Do not force the connector into the power socket. 2. Connect the charger to a standard AC power outlet. 3. Disconnect the charger when the battery is fully charged.
Green solid Software update in process Green blinking(2S) Ready to update Green blinking(10S) Software update successful Information Red blinking(10S) Update failed Green solid High (battery in use) Green blinking High(charging) Need to enter a PIN Battery Yellow solid Medium (battery in use) Yellow blinking ...
The WF723CA works with your wireless service provider’s cellular network instead of your home’s phone jacks. Put the WF723CA in a place where there is a strong signal from a signal tower, typically near a window or outside wall. Use Your WF723CA This chapter describes how to make calls with WF723CA or configure the call settings.
2. Plug your phone into the PHONE 1 port on the device through a phone cable. NOTE: The PHONE 2 port can be used to connect an additional phone, or cordless base station. All telephones connected to the WF723CA will use the same telephone number. Phone Calls Place a Call by Dialing 1.
Adjust Volume You can adjust call volume using the volume controls of any connected phone or the WF723CA Volume Setting Mode. 1. While on a call, quickly press ** or ## to enter Volume Setting Mode. 2. Press * to turn the volume down or # to turn the volume up.
If your home phone(s) have volume controls, they are independent of the WF723CA's Volume Setting Mode. Manage Your Voicemail You WF723CA can divert calls to voicemail, so callers can leave voicemail messages when they cannot reach you. When a voicemail message is waiting, the voicemail indicator on the WF723CA flashes, and an intermittent dial tone can be heard when any connected phone handset is pick up to place a call.
Set Up a Conference Call When the call waiting and three-way call features are available, you can switch between two calls or set up a conference call. With this feature, you can talk to two people at the same time. NOTE: The call waiting and three-way call features need network support and may result in additional charges.
NOTE: If your phone does not have a Flash (or Talk) key, use the off-hook mechanism supported by your phone instead. Use Call Waiting Call waiting allows you to be notified of incoming calls while on a call. Press *43# or #43# to enable or disable Calling Waiting features. When you’re on a call and another call comes in, you will hear two tones.
Forward Incoming Calls The call forwarding feature allows you to forward your incoming calls to another phone number, such as your mobile phone or office number-even when your phone is turned off. You can continue to make calls from your phone when you have activated Call Forwarding.
4. Wait for 3 seconds and until you hear a confirmation tone for the forwarding to complete before hanging up. NOTE: Press ##67# to un-forward calls. Forward when unanswered 1. Press **61* on your connected phone. 2. Dial the 10-digit number to which you wish to forward your calls. 3.
Press ##62# to un-forward calls. TTY Mode Your WF723CA is a TTY compatible device. A TTY device can allow people who have hearing or speech disabilities to communicate by telephone. To set the TTY mode or turn TTY support off, dial *983*889*n# on your connected phone, replacing n with one of the following numbers: Replace n with 0 for TTY Off mode.
PIN Lock Refer to the following table to check your nano-SIM card status, and perform the corresponding action. SIM Status Battery Indicator Action PIN1 Locked Green blinking Enter PIN code and then the “#” Key. PUK1 locked Yellow blinking Enter PUK code, the “*” Key, New PIN, the “*”...
Troubleshooting Symptoms Possible Problems/ Solutions Please wait for 1~2 minutes There is no dial tone. after the WF723CA is turned If signal reception is poor, move to where signal reception is good. Remove any electrical connection sounds ...
• Do not attempt to dismantle the WF723CA. There are no user serviceable parts. • Do not allow the WF723CA or accessories to come into contact with liquid or moisture at any time. Do not immerse the WF723CA in any liquid.
• Do not place objects on top of the WF723CA. This may lead to overheating of the device. • The device must be placed in a well ventilated area while in use. • Do not expose the WF723CA to direct sunlight or store it in hot areas. High temperature can shorten the life of electronic devices.
End User’s mishandling, misuse, negligence, or improper installation, disassembly, storage, servicing or operation of the Product. iv. Modifications or repairs not made by ZTE or a ZTE-certified individual. v. Power failures, surges, fire, flood, accidents, actions of third parties or other events outside ZTE’s reasonable control.
• This warranty is End User’s sole remedy and ZTE’s sole liability for defective or nonconforming items, and is in lieu of all other warranties, expressed, implied or statutory, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, unless otherwise required under the mandatory provisions of the law.
NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation.
FCC radiation exposure limits, human proximity to the antenna shall not be less than 20cm（8 inches）during normal operation. The manual is published by ZTE Corporation. We reserve the right to make modification on print errors or update specification without prior notice.
Do not short circuit a battery or allow metallic conductive objects to contact battery terminals. Replace the battery only with another battery that has been qualified with the system per this standard, IEEE-Std-1725. Use of an unqualified battery may present a risk of fire, explosion, leakage or other hazard.
Le présent appareil est conforme aux CNR d'Industrie Canada applicables aux appareils radio exempts de licence. L'exploitation est autorisée aux deux conditions suivantes: (1) l'appareil ne doit pas produire de brouillage, et (2) l'utilisateur de l'appareil doit accepter tout brouillage radioélectrique subi, même si le brouillage est susceptible d'en This Class B digital apparatus complies with Canadian ICES-003.
de dépasser les limites d'exposition aux fréquences radio de la CNR-102, la proximité humaine à l'antenne ne doit pas être inférieure à 20 cm (8 pouces) pendant le fonctionnement normal.