Introduction Product description Note: National regulations can set limit to the operation of the product. Husqvarna 530iP4, 530iPT5 is a battery pole saw with an electrical motor. Only use the product with accessories that are approved Intended use Accessories on page 23 .
7. Keypad The product or package cannot be disposed 8. Power trigger lockout as domestic waste. The product and 9. Power trigger package must be sent to a correct recycling station for the recovery of electrical and 10. Rear handle electronic equipment.
• the product is incorrectly repaired. • the product is repaired with parts that are not from Use and keep the battery charger indoors the manufacturer or not approved by the only. manufacturer. • the product has an accessory that is not from the manufacturer or not approved by the manufacturer.
finger on the switch or energising power tools that • Use the power tool, accessories and tool bits etc. have the switch on invites accidents. in accordance with these instructions, taking into account the working conditions and the • Remove any adjusting key or wrench before work to be performed.
• Do not operate a chain saw in a tree, on a ladder, your pole pruner. As a pole pruner user, you should take from a rooftop, or any unstable support. several steps to keep your cutting jobs free from Operation of a chain saw in this manner could result accident or injury.
manufacturer. Always use original accessories. Non- usage which you consider to be beyond your authorized modifications and/or accessories can capability. result in serious personal injury or the death of the • Avoid all usage which you consider to be beyond operator and others.
a heated space for at least 24 hours before starting WARNING: Hearing protectors limit the work. ability to hear sounds and warning • Never stand directly underneath a branch that is signals. being cut. This could lead to serious or even fatal •...
• If the safety devices are defective, speak to your Husqvarna servicing dealer. To do a check of the keypad 1. Push the start/stop button (A). 3. Make sure that the power trigger and the lock moves freely and that the return spring works properly.
Do not charge • Use the BLi batteries that are rechargable as a the battery outdoors. Do not charge the battery in power supply for the related Husqvarna products wet conditions. 783 - 002 -...
• Only use the battery charger where the temperature • Remove the battery before you do maintenance, is between 5 °C (41 °F) and 40 °C (104 °F). Use the other checks or assemble the product. charger in an environment which has a good airflow, •...
50 °C/122 °F. If the temperature is more than 50 °C/122 °F, the battery charger makes the battery become cool before the 2. Fill with Husqvarna chain oil. battery charges. 3. Attach the chain oil cap.
1. Make sure that the battery is dry. 7. Only use the product for the purpose it was intended for. 2. Put the battery in the battery charger. 8. Make sure the handle and safety features are in order. Never use a machine that has any parts missing or has been modified in relation to the specification.
3. Push the release buttons on the battery and pull the • Use the stop at the base of the cutting head to battery out. provide support during cutting. This will help prevent the cutting attachment from ”jumping” on the branch. •...
Maintenance Introduction Maintenance schedule WARNING: Read and understand the safety WARNING: Remove the battery before you chapter before you do maintenance work on the product. do maintenance. The following is a list of the maintenance steps that you must do on the product. Refer to the tasks in the WARNING: Remove the battery before you maintenance chapter for more information.
Make sure that the saw head is not dam- An approved Husqvarna dealer must do all servicing on the saw aged. Replace the saw head if it is damaged. head. Examine the wear of the chain drive sprock- Replace the chain drive sprocket after approximately 100 hours of operation or more frequently if it is necessary.
Replace a worn or damaged guide bar or saw chain with the guide bar and saw chain combination recommended by Husqvarna. This is necessary to keep the safety Accessories on page functions of the product. Refer to 23 , for a list of replacement bar and chain combinations that we recommend.
• Chain oil hole and hole for chain tensioner. The • Cutting angle. guide bar must align with product. • File position. • Drive link width, mm/in. • Round file diameter. General information about how to sharpen the cutting teeth Do not use a blunt saw chain.
2. Make sure that the saw chain has the correct tension. A saw chain without the correct tension WARNING: The risk of kickback increases if moves from side to side. This does not make it easy the depth gauge setting is too large! To tension the chain to sharpen the saw chain.
To lubricate cutting equipment 1. Loosen the bar nut that hold the clutch cover/chain brake. Use a wrench. WARNING: Poor lubrication of cutting equipment may cause the chain to snap, which could lead to serious, even fatal injuries. WARNING: Do not use waste oil! Waste oil is dangerous for persons, the product and for the environment.
1. Check that the oil channel in the bar is not 2. Remove the clutch cover (B). obstructed. Clean if necessary. 3. Disassemble the washer clip (C). 4. Remove the washer (D). 5. Remove the chain drive sprocket (E). 2. Check that the oil channel in the gear housing is clean.
Battery LED display Possible faults Possible action Green activate LED flashing Low battery voltage. Charge the battery. Error LED flashing The battery is discharged. Charge the battery. Temperature deviation. Use the battery in surroundings where tem- peratures are between -10°C (14°F) and 40°C (104°F).
Frequency, Hz 50-60 50-60 The Husqvarna Handheld Battery products marked with IPX4 fulfils these requirements on product approval level Reported data for equivalent sound pressure level for the machine has a typical statistical dispersion (stand- ard deviation) of 1 dB (A).
Pitch, in Gauge, mm Type Length, drive links, Husqvarna H00 Saw chain filing and file gauge If you do not know which saw chain you have on your product, speak to your servicing dealer. Use the recommended file gauge to get the correct filing angles.
Husqvarna AB, SE-561 82 Huskvarna, Sweden, tel: +46-36-146500, declares that the pole saws Husqvarna 530iP4, 530iPT5 with serial numbers dating 2018 and onwards (the year is clearly stated on the rating plate, followed by the serial number), comply with the requirements of the COUNCIL’S DIRECTIVE:...