Thank you for your purchase of the SHARP electronic calculator, model CS-2635H.
Your SHARP calculator is specially designed to save work and increase efficiency in
all business applications and general office calculations. Careful reading of this
manual will enable you to use your new SHARP calculator to its fullest capability.
To insure trouble-free operation of your SHARP calculator, we recommend the
1. The calculator should be kept in areas free from extreme temperature changes,
moisture, and dust.
2. A soft, dry cloth should be used to clean the calculator. Do not use solvents or a
3. Since this product is not waterproof, do not use it or store it where fluids, for
example water, can splash onto it. Raindrops, water spray, juice, coffee, steam,
perspiration, etc. will also cause malfunction.
4. If you are not going to use the calculator for a time period, please pull out the
power cord to cut electricity completely. In this case, the presently stored tax/
discount rate will be cleared.
5. If service should be required on this equipment, use only a SHARP servicing
dealer, a SHARP approved service facility or SHARP repair service where
6. Do not wind the AC cord around the body or otherwise forcibly bend or twist it.
THE VOLTAGE USED MUST BE THE SAME AS SPECIFIED ON THIS
CALCULATOR. USING THIS CALCULATOR WITH A VOLTAGE HIGHER THAN
THAT SPECIFIED IS DANGEROUS AND MAY RESULT IN A FIRE OR OTHER
TYPE OF ACCIDENT CAUSING DAMAGE. SHARP WILL NOT BE HELD
RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE RESULTING FROM USE OF THIS
CALCULATOR WITH OTHER THAN THE SPECIFIED VOLTAGE.
– 2 –