buttons on the unit
You can deactivate the buttons on the unit
(except "/1 and Z PUSH OPEN/
CLOSE) for preventing misoperation,
such as child mischief.
Hold down x on the unit for more
than 5 seconds.
"CHILD LOCK ON" appears in the
You can only operate the system using the
buttons on the remote control.
To cancel, hold down x on the unit for
more than 5 seconds until "CHILD LOCK
OFF" appears in the display panel.
Child Lock function will be canceled when you
disconnect the power cord.
• AUDIO CD
– audio data
– MP3 files that conforms to ISO9660
Level 1/Level 2, or Joliet (expansion
• MP3 (MPEG 1 Audio Layer-3) is a standard
format defined by ISO (International
Organization for Standardization) which
compresses audio data. MP3 files must be in
MPEG 1 Audio Layer-3 format.
• The system can only play back MP3 files that
have a file extension of ".mp3".
Discs that cannot be played back
• CD-R/CD-RW which has the following
– Recorded in MP3 PRO format.
– Recorded in multisession that have not
ended by "closing the session"
– Recorded with an incompatible
– Poor recording quality
– Scratches or dirty
– Finalized incorrectly
• Discs of non-standard shape (e.g., heart,
square, star and etc.)
• Discs that have adhesive tape, paper, or
sticker attached to them
• Rental or used discs with attached seals
where the glue extends beyond the seal
• Discs that have labels printed using ink
that feels tacky when touched