How to use
Before lighting the oven
Dripping pan Baking rack
1. Identify the oven knob in the middle of the knobs
2. Ignition can be manual or electric
3. The ignition device should not be operated for more than 15s. If after 15s the
burner has not lit, stop operating the device and open the compartment door
and /or wait at least 1min before attempting a further ignition of the burner.
The level to place the baking rack or tray will depend on the type of the
food you want to cook. We recommend
1. Use the central slider to bake bread
2. Follow the instructions of the proper recipe
3. To bake bread
on the grate
4. Oven should be only operated with door close.
Never bake food directly on the upper burner or the tray covering the
1. Choose the knob of the burner that you want to light.
2. Ignition can be manual or electric.
Turn the knob to the maximum position
match close the oven burner
ress the ignition button and turn the oven knob counter clock wisely
at the same time until the oven light.
2. Be sure that the oven is burning
oven at maximum temperature for
3. Select the temperature
4. Your gas range can have a thermo control or a thermostat Oven with a
thermostat will give you more precise temperature as indentified no the
It is normal that all the burners have continuous sparkling when pressing the
Oven light(only for some models):
1. Press the button that indicates the oven light to turn the light on.
2. To turn the light off, press the button again.
please remove the following elements
pizzas or similar food using the baking plate
then at the same time keep a
only some models
then close door smoothly
To turn off the oven
turn the knob to the off