To recall (check) a setting before you start the oven, follow the dil:ec!ions below.
• To check the setting for a given stage, touch MEMORY/RECALL
one or more times until the correct stage
light and indicator light turns on. The set TIME or TEMP CONTROL for that stage will show in the display
• To check the cooking power level, touch POWER CONTROL.
To recall (check) a setting while the oven is operating,
follow the directions below.
• To check settings while the oven is operating,
touch the desired pad to recall the setting for the operating
• To recall a future stage, touch STOP, follow the directions above for recalling (checking) a setting before
starting the oven, and then touch START to continue cooking.
• To recall TIME OF DAY while the oven is running, touch TIME OF DAY.It will show momentarily in the:
• To recall Recipe number (s) while the oven is running, touch RECIPE #, and it will show momentarily in
the display window,
• Touch TEMPERATURE
Recall the setting to be changed by following the directions above and make the change as follows:
• Touch STOP
The oven will stop cooking.
• Touch TIME
Then touch "'0"" until only one "0" shows in the display
window, Set the cooking time.
Set food temperature.
Set cooking power level. To reset to "HI". set "99".
Some recipes require stirring, turning and adding or removing of foods between stages. To set the oven to stop
between stages, touch PAUSE rather than MEMORY/RECALL
when setting the oven. If pause is set, the oven
stop and the word "PAUS" will flash in the display window.
After the pause, to restart the
oven, touch START.