This appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical,
sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge, unless they have been given
supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance by a person responsible for their safety.
Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance.
Batteries must be removed from the appliance before it is scrapped.
The battery is to be disposed of safely.
Only use the charging adapter that was provided with the product.
ERGORAPIDO® should only be used for normal vacuuming indoors and in a
domestic environment. Make sure it is stored in a dry place.
Packaging material, e.g. plastic bags should not be accessible to children to
Never use the vacuum cleaner:
• In wet areas.
• Close to flammable gases, etc.
• When the product shows visible signs of damage.
• On sharp objects or liquids.
• On hot or cold cinders, lighted cigarette butts, etc.
• On fine dust, for instance from plaster, concrete, flour, hot or cold ashes.
• Do not leave the vacuum cleaner in direct sunlight.
• Avoid exposing the vacuum cleaner to strong heat.
• The battery cells within must not be dismantled, short circuited or
placed against a metal surface.
• Never use the vacuum cleaner without its filters.
• Do not try to touch the brush roll while the cleaner is switched on and
the brush roll is turning.
• Mind your fingers if cleaning the inside of the floor nozzle. The metal
blade of the BRUSHROLLCLEAN® function is sharp and could cause
Using the vacuum cleaner in the above circumstances may cause
serious personal injury or damage to the product. Such injury or
damage is not covered by the warranty or by Electrolux.
SERVICING AND WARRANTY
All service or repairs must be carried out by an authorized Electrolux
This warranty does not cover reduction in battery runtime due to battery
age or use, as the life of the battery depends upon the amount and nature
WHAT DOES IT MEAN?
Blink slowly = 100 % fully charged
50 – 95 % charged
0 – 50 % charged
To protect the motor, battery and electronics the product should
not be stored or operated in:
An ambient temperature below 5 °C or exceeding 35 °C. If the
product is stored in a temperature below 5 °C or exceeding 35 °C,
let the product cool down or warm up and dry for a few hours
A humidity level below 20% or exceeding 80% (non-condensing).
If the product is stored for an extended time period (without usage or
continuous charging), we recommend to store the product in normal
room temperature with the batteries charged at 50% capacity or
more. This will maintain the performance of the product.
Attention! Dew condensation may form inside the product if the unit
is moved from a cold to a warm environment or after heating up the
storage room. Wait a few hours for the internal components to warm
up and dry before usage.
WHAT DOES IT MEAN?
75 - 100 % capacity
50- 75 % capacity remaining
25 – 50 % capacity remaining
ERGORAPIDO® needs to be recharged.