1. Remove all the stickers and items from the top of the cooktop
2. Clean cooktop before use. Dry with a soft cloth. See "Cleaning
Your Cooktop" in the operation manual for reference.
3. Read "Using the Cooktop" in the operation manual.
4. Turn on the power to the cooktop.
5. Verify all functions operate properly.
NOTE: If the cooktop does not work, or you find any problem
in your operation, please check that the circuit breaker has not
tripped, or a fuse has not blown. For more information, please
See Troubleshooting Guide in the operation manual. If you do
not solve the problem by yourself, please contact us for assistance
This device complies with Part 18 of the FCC Rules. NOTE:
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the
limits for a Consumer ISM equipment, pursuant to Part 18 of
the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable
protection against harmful interference in a residential
installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio
frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance
with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio
communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference
will not occur in a particular installation.
Please note that changes or modifications of this product is not
expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could
void the user's authority to operate the equipment.
If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or
television reception, which can be determined by turning the
equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the
interference by one or more of the following measures:
• Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
• Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
• Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from
that to which the receiver is connected.
Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.