2. OPERATION CHECK
After installation or repair, the following sequence and results should be checked.
1. GENERAL OPERATION CHECK
(a) Plug the power cord into a prolonged electrical outlet.
(b) The REMAINING TIME display
(c) Check the PROGRAM SELECT.
Press the MENU pad, then REMAINING TIME will advance as follows:
(d) Check the BAKING CONTROL (except for CAKE or JAM and DOUGH program).
Press the BAKING CONTROL pad, then the REMAINING TIME will advance as follows:
(e) Check the TIMER
Set the timer for how long you want to wait before the bread is done (from 4:10 to 13:00 in 10 minutes interval).
1) Press TIMER UP PAD ( ▲ ) once, the REMAINING TIME DISPLAY 4:10.
2) When constant pressure is applied to the pad, the time will advance quickly from 4:10 to 13:00.
3) After 13:00 is set, press once more, then the REMAINING TIME displays 4:10.
4) If you pass the time that you wanted, press TIMER DOWN PAD ( ▼ ) to go back.
(f) After selecting PROGRAM SELECT and BAKING CONTROL, press the START pad. Then the colon on the
REMAINING TIME blinks to indicate that the breadmaker starts to operate.
(g) Press the CANCEL(STOP) pad to cancel all baking processes. If the START pad is already pressed, just press
the CAN-CEL(STOP) pad and hold for MORE THAN 1 SECOND.
1. The TIMER can not be used in CAKE AND JAM.
2. After setting the time, press the START pad to operate the breadmaker. Check to see if the colon blinks.
and Russian cook is set already.
REMAINING TIME displays