1. SAFETY PRECAUTIONS
Follow basic safety precautions before using electrical appliances.
1. READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS.
2. To protect against electrical shock, do not immerse cord, plug, or appliance in water or other liquid.
3. Do not touch hot surfaces. Always use oven mitts when handling the hot bread pan of bread.
4. Close supervision is necessary when the appliance is used by or near children.
5. Unplug the unit from the outlet when not in use and before cleaning. Allow the breadmaker to cool before
attaching or removing parts.
6. Do not touch moving parts.
7. Do not operate the appliance with a damaged cord or plug or after the appliance malfunctions, or it has been
dropped or damaged in any manner. Return the appliance to the nearest authorized service facility for
examination, repair, or mechanical adjustment.
8. Attachments that are not recommended or sold by the appliance manufacturer should not be used.
9. Do not use outdoors.
10. Do not let the cord hang over the edge of the table or counter or touch hot surfaces.
11. Do not place on or near a gas or electric burner, or in a heated oven.
12. To disconnect, grip the plug and pull it out from the wall outlet. Never pull the cord.
13. Do not use the appliance for other than the intended use.
14. This product is intended for household use only.
2. SERVICING PRECAUTIONS
The following cautions should be observed when troubleshooting.
a) As the appliance is made to be serviced only by properly qualified service personnel, it cannot be repaired
by the user.
b) Before servicing, you should keep your hands dry. The power cord must be unplugged to protect electrical
c) Wear gloves when assembling or disassembling the appliance to avoid being injured by a sharp edge.
3. INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
a) Place the breadmaker allowing at least 4-inch air space around sides and top of the breadmaker.
b) Always place the breadmaker on a heat-proof counter top or table during operation.
c) This breadmaker must be placed on a firm, flat, and solid surface.
d) 120/60Hz reted bread Machine has a polarized plug;one blade is wider than the other. 230V/50Hz rated
bread Machine has to be earthed.
e) Extension cords are available and may be used if care is exercised in their use.
EXTENSION CORD IS USED
1. The marked electrical rating of the extension cord should be at least as great as the appliance.
2. The longer cord should be arranged so it will not drape over the counter top or tabletop where it can be
pulled by children or tripped over.