- Main structure in steel with 4 adjustable height feet.
- Panels in stainless steel AISI 304, thickness 15-20/10.
- Cooking vat in stainless steel AISI 316, thickness 20/10.
- Double wall lid in stainless steel, hinged and spring
balanced in all opening positions.
- Chrome-plated brass drainage tap.
- Vat heating controlled by means of high efficiency
stainless steel tubular burners resistant to mechanical and
- The gas supplied to the burner is adjusted by a cock.
- The appliance has a pilot burner with fixed injector,
besides piezoelectric ignition.
- The safety of the appliance is ensured by a
thermocouple that cuts off the gas flow if the pilot burner
should turn off for any reason.
- The cold water connection is 10 mm.
- The hot water connection is 10 mm.
- The appliance is equipped with a mixer tap.
FOR PRESSURE KETTLES
- Stainless steel lid with heat-resistant silicone gasket.
- Hermetically sealed with 4 screw clamps.
- The relief valve for the pressure that develops in the
cooking chamber is set at 0.05 bar.
SPECIAL FEATURES ONLY
FOR INDIRECT KETTLES
- Stainless steel cooking vat and chamber.
- To ensure safe operation, the appliance is equipped with
the following devices:
- Steam safety valve set at 0.5 bar;
- Pressure gauge for steam pressure reading;
- Jacket steam trap;
- Steam pressure switch set at 0.5 bar;
- Jacket water supply with level control by means of taps.
- Safety thermostat to interrupt operation automatically in
case of failures.
032 - 03 - Gas kettles
LAWS, TECHNICAL PRESCRIPTIONS
When installing the appliance it is necessary to follow and
comply with the following regulations:
- current regulations on the matter;
- any hygienic-sanitary regulations concerning cooking
- municipal and/or territorial building regulations and fire
- current accident prevention guidelines;
- standards for the use of combustible gas;
- standards for gas-fired systems utilizing on-tap or liquid
- standards relating to gas-fired cooking appliances and
similar equipment used large-scale catering. Safety
- standards relating to gas systems for appliances used in
professional kitchens and communal facilities;
- the regulations of the gas supply company or agency;
- electricity board regulations concerning safety;
- the regulations of the electrical power supply company or
- any other local prescriptions.
FOR THE INSTALLATION SITE
- The appliance belongs to the installation class A1 (no
direct connection of a chimney of flue exhaust system is
required), so it is very important for the environment in
which it is installed to be well-aired and provided with all
the safety openings prescribed for its power.
- In addition, it is good policy to locate the appliance
under an extractor hood so that cooking vapours can be
removed rapidly and continuously.
- The gas supply system must be equipped with a rapid
on off tap approved for the purpose.
- This appliance requires two water connections: one for
hot and one for cold water. Each line must be fitted with an
The shutoff valves must both be
located near to the appliance, within easy reach for the