POSITIONING, INSTALLATION AND MAINTENANCE
- Remove all the packaging and check that the appliance
is in perfect conditions. In case of visible damage, do not
connect the appliance and notify the sales point
- Remove the PVC protection from the panels.
- Dispose of packaging according to regulations.
Generally material is divided according to composition
and should be delivered to the waste disposal service.
- Maintain a distance of 5 cm between the back (chimney)
of the appliance and the wall. There are no particular
prescriptions regarding side distances from other
appliances or walls, however it is advisable to leave
enough space in case of maintenance and/or repairs. It is
advisable to fit a suitable heat insulation if the appliance is
in direct contact with inflammable walls.
- The appliance must stand level. Small differences in level
can be eliminated by screwing or unscrewing the
adjustable feet: A significantly uneven or sloping stance
can affect the operation of the appliance adversely.
Only qualified technicians must
perform the installation, maintenance and test of the
Before connecting any parts of the
appliance to supplies, make sure that the latter is
equivalent the requirements stated in the technical
data plate, if the appliance has been designed for these
CONNECTION TO WATERWORKS
- Water inlet pressure must be between 50 and 300 kPa,
otherwise install a pressure regulator on the line before the
- Install a cut-off valve for each supply on the line before
- Water connections to 10 mm are fitted in the lower part
on the left-hand side of the appliance.
- Make connections according to regulations currently in
032 - 03 - Gas kettles
GAS CONNECTION PROCEDURES
- The choice of the gas piping depends on the diameter
required for the type of gas, appliance and installation and
should be performed in conformity with current
- The gas feed plant can either be fixed or be
disconnected; if flexible pipes are employed they must be
made from stainless material and not be affected by
- If sealing materials are used for connections, they must
be certified and approved for the purpose.
- The gas fitting is located on the lower right side of the
- Once the appliance has been connected, carry out a
leakage test on all the fittings connecting the appliance to
the plant. It is advisable to use a leakage spray, otherwise
treat the parts with a foam that does not produce
corrosion; no bubbles should develop. Carry out the
leakage test also on the rapid cut-off valve.
Flames are strictly prohibited for
CHECKING THE OPERATION
OF THE GAS SYSTEM
- Check that the appliance has been prepared (category
and type of gas) equivalent to the family of gas available
on site. If not, it is necessary to convert the appliance to
whatever is available. See the paragraph "Conversion to
other types of gas".
- The appliance must be used with the correct injectors for
its thermal power rating (See page 8 in the "Technical
- The operation of the appliance with its heating capacity
depends on the inlet pressure and the calorific power of
- The pressure range (inlet pressure) within which the
appliance is allowed to operated is stated in table page 8
"Inlet pressure" of the paragraph "Technical Data". The
appliance shall not be operated out of the given pressure
range. If pressure should differ from the figures stated in
table page 8, advise the gas board or the company which
has installed the system.
- The lower calorific value of the gas can be checked with
the supply company or agency, and should comply with
the information given in table page 9 "Gas data" in the
"Technical data" heading.