NEC SV9100 Telephone System User Guide (SV9100 8-button phones with CAP/PARK keys) MAKING OUTGOING CALLS How to make an outgoing call: 1. Lift the handset 2. Dial 9 3. Dial number How to call a previously dialed number: 1. Press Redial button 2.
- 2 - Phone System User Guide HANDLING INCOMING CALLS How to answer an incoming call: 1. If the call is ringing at your extension, lift the handset —or— 1. If a call is ringing on another line or extension, lift handset and press the flashing —or—...
- 3 - Phone System User Guide INTERCOM FEATURES How to intercom a co-worker: 1. Lift handset (optional) 2. Enter the extension number 3. Begin speaking after tones How to intercom all extensions at once (paging): 1. Lift handset 2. Dial 7010 3.
- 4 - Phone System User Guide How to program personal speed dial numbers (up to 10): 1. Press the Speaker button 2. Dial 755 3. Press the key you want to program (1-9, 0 on the keypad) 4. Dial 9 and the telephone number (include 1 + area code for long distance) 5.
- 5 - Phone System User Guide KEYS AND BUTTONS ON YOUR PHONE Incoming Call/Message Waiting indicator light Flashes red quickly when a call is ringing your phone; flashes green slowly when there is a new message in your voicemail box. Found on the top of the display panel. LCD display Shows date and time, name and extension, when the phone is idle;...
- 6 - Phone System User Guide Directional Pad (large round multi-directional key) Press left, right, top or bottom to access Redial, Directory, Volume Control (of handset, speaker, ringing, and brightness of LCD display). Press center button for Enter. Hold Press to put outside call on hold.