Figure 12. Closing and locking the cable management door
4. Use the Kensington-style cable lock to lock the meeting console.
5. Reconnect all devices to the meeting console and the power cord to the electrical outlet.
Replacing the internal microphones
Attention: Do not open your meeting console or attempt any repairs before reading the Important Product
1. Remove all connected devices, turn off the meeting console, and disconnect the power cord from the
2. Unlock the Kensington-style cable lock.
3. Replace the internal microphones.
Hub 500 User Guide and Hardware Maintenance Manual